Museum is still open for now. Like others we are increasing our internal procedures and cleaning to minimise risk. Obviously we would ask anyone who may have Covid-19 symptoms or had had exposure to others with the virus not to visit the Museum.
We are monitoring the situation closely, and will respond to conditions and directions from the Timaru District Council, our parent organisation, along with national directives as the situation develops.
Our upcoming talks about the Foulden Maar fossil site scheduled for 2 April and Life on Mar on 13 May have been postponed until later in the year.