Join with the South Canterbury Museum and St Mary's Church as we celebrate local heritage and the end of another great year.
- See the new local history area at the Museum - a blast from your recent past
- Lucky ticket draws, a free sausage and drink, Xmas cake
- Special mystery quiz with prizes at the Museum
- Fun activities and games
- Misic on the lawn: Dixieland Jazz Band, children's choir
- Free St Mary's guided tours (from the front door)
- Strawberries & ice-cream ($3) from the Church hall
Why not join us for a fun morning out with the family? Then make sure you head down to see us this Saturday, 8 December for this year's Heritage alive day - we'll see you there!