Your Museum is a great place to explore our heritage these holidays. There are fascinating things to see and discover, fun things to do in the exhibitions, special activity sessions and even competitions to enter!
Holiday Activity Sessions
Our craft sessions have limited spaces so make sure you book in early by contacting the Museum on (03) 6877212 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When booking we need your child’s name, age, day/session time and contact number
- Bookable activities are for children aged 4 – 12 only - alternative activities are available for younger pre-schoolers if required
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
Wednesday 2nd &
Old School Fun
Come along and make a fun pencil topper, then have a go with an old ink pen, chalkboard & typewriter
Session times 10.30 – 11.30am and 1.30 – 2.30pm
LIMITED PLACES – BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL
Friday 4th &
Come along and try out some schoolyard games from the past and present.
Available between these times 10-12 noon and 1-3pm
DROP IN SESSION – NO BOOKING REQUIRED
- Museum Holiday Quiz – Open to all ages with 2x $50 Warehouse Stationery vouchers up for grabs
- Old Fashioned Handwriting competition – For ages 4-7 & 8-13, do you have the best handwriting?
- Find the Golden Frog – Find it and go in the draw to win a prize at the end of the holidays
- Get a closer look at the The Three R’s exhibition
- Join our Museum Explorers’ Club
- Do a museum quiz and earn a penny to play on one of our historic coin games!
- Play our Spacies game and see if you can get to the top of the leaderboard - 50c a game
- Explore our exhibitions with hundreds of things to see!
- Watch a movie in our new mini theatre
School Holiday Hours
Monday to Friday 10am to 4:30pm
Weekends 1:00 to 4:30pm
Admission is free