Christmas Market Day and Heritage Party
Saturday 17 December 10am – 4pm.
Join with South Canterbury Museum and St Mary’s Church as we celebrate the Museum building’s 50th birthday and the end of another great year.
- Christmas market stalls
- Musical performances from 3 bands during the day
- Fun competitions and prize draws
- Free sausage sizzle, hot and cold drinks, Christmas cake
- Heritage costume and Victorian games
- St Mary’s church tours
- St Mary’s church tower climbs
- New Museum exhibition area preview tours
- Classic car display and rides
- Devonshire teas, strawberries and ice-cream available
- Alpine Energy Timaru Brass Band & St Mary’s Choir concert in Church at 2pm (admission charge)
Come and celebrate downtown heritage with us!
All welcome, bring a friend, free admission.