What's on these school holidays?
The holidays are here again and as usual we have lots for you to do here at the Museum!
- Microscope Tuesdays – From 1:30pm to 4pm each Tuesday you can come in and get an up close look at some tiny creatures (no booking required)
- The Orari Gorge: Nature’s Hidden Gem exhibition finishes at the end of the holidays so it’s your last chance to see it and collect your badge!
- Competitions – Each week we’ll have a new “Find & Count” competition
- Museum Quiz – A brand new holiday quiz will be available
- And, of course, we can’t forget the Golden Frog who will be hiding somewhere in the Museum.
We’ll be open every day of the holidays, including Easter weekend – see below for our hours and what’s happening at other TDC facilities as well!
There's also heaps happening at all our other Timaru District Facilities too!!